Oct.6 (GMM) Bernie Ecclestone has continued to cast doubt on the inaugural running of next year's New York street race. With the F1 chief executive claiming organisers no longer have a valid contract, race officials have nonetheless expressed confidence the event will still take place as scheduled in mid 2013. But Ecclestone said on Friday: "They are way behind with a lot of things. I don't think they will get it ready in time." Britain's Express newspaper said Turkey, having dropped off the calendar last year, could replace New York.
F1 News
F1
Schedule F1 Line-up
Constructors' Championship
Drivers' Championship
F1 Tickets Live F1 Coverage
Full Version: Formula 1 News
Formula 1
Schedule Formula 1 Line-up Constructors' Championship Drivers' Championship Live F1 Coverage
10 'n' Pole F1 Regulations The Forums Motorsport Shop
F1 Merchandise F1 Tickets F1 Diecast
F1 Videos
F1 Games
Back To Top |